Todd Kennedy makes seeing a counselor, life coach and psychotherapist easy. He also brings experience—20 years in the Rochester area (Strong Health, Unity Health, etc.)—and is frequently cited for his expertise on local radio.
Here are just some ways Todd Kennedy makes your life a bit easier:
- Immediate availability
- Daily and select evenings and weekend appointments available
- Individual appointments are always $80 (cash or check only)
- Complete confidentiality with no HMO involvement
- No limit to number of appointments
- Strong record of success
- Referrals to psychiatrists
- Depression and anxiety
- Adolescent issues
- Substance abuse/dependence
- Child rearing
- Work/career issues
- Relationship issues
- Crisis management
With over 20 years of clinical experience with hundreds of people in the Rochester area, Todd Kennedy believes in the power of resilience—he lives it, he teaches it and he sees it work.
Todd Kennedy teaches the power of resilience (or the ability to recover strength) in a simple two-step process: First–By giving people the tools and counseling needed to cope with a crisis that requires immediate attention. Second–By providing tools to prevent and recover from future events.
- 20+ years working in counseling and working in the behavioral health community
- Behavioral Health Clinics, Private Practice, Emergency Departments
- Licensed Master of Social Work (L.M.S.W.) by New York State
- M.S.W. Roberts Wesleyan College, Rochester, NY - Summa Cum Laude
- B.S.W. Defiance College, Defiance, OH - Magna Cum Laude
- Member of National Association of Social Workers (N.A.S.W.) since 1993
Todd Kennedy is all about availablity
Often, your success with a counselor will depend on having access to your counselor...how and when it works best for you and your lifestyle.
It shouldn’t be complicated:
- Phone appointments available eliminating travel time and expense
- Parenting telephone hotline available for special times of need
- Couple/Family sessions available for $80 (cash or check only)—not normally covered at all with insurance
Rochester, NY 14618